The Toilet Rails on Raised base with Rubber Matting are designed to fit around the pedestal of an adult size toilet pan to raise the floor level by 100 mm to that of the Kinder sized toilets.
A pair of rails is fitted to the base to provide support for
children to stand or be seated.
– Sturdy timber construction
– Fully lacquered timber surfaces
– Easy clean and non slip rubber matting on standing surface
– Rubber buffers raise the base above the floor surface
– Prevents water damage to timber
– Prevents movement on the floor
– 32 mm diameter steel rails, White powder coated
– Stainless Steel bolts are covered with flanges
|Base width||560 mm|
|Base length||750 mm|
|Base height||100 mm|
|Rail length||550 mm|
|Rail height||420 mm|
|Rail space between||400 mm|
All the dimensions are able to be customised to suit the client, we even offer the addition of a step for small stature.