Designed for use by Therapists and Attendants of able and
disabled children. Or anyone who needs to work at a low level.
The gas assisted, adjustable height Wheelie Stool is designed to
allow the user to move close to the Child or Client and to adjust the height to suit the activity.
Designed specifically for use by attendants of children with a
disability, it was originally intended to reduce the incidence of work place injury, so prevalent amongst paediatric therapists.
It has also proved invaluable for those involved in professions
that require working at a low level.
i.e. Wound Care, Schools or Kindergartens.
– Can be sat upon conventionally or astride
– Allows a high degree of manoeuvrability
– Swivels 360 degrees
– Ergonomically designed seat for user comfort
– 5 Heavy Duty twin wheeled castors to ensure stability
– Designed specifically for use by attendants of disabled children
– Originally designed to reduce the incidence of OH&S issues
– Popular with All Therapists, Carers, Nurses & Teachers etc.
– 12 Month warranty on all coverings and parts
– A selection of 9 Colours to choose from
Available in 5 Height ranges:
CHR9/80 Min: 385mm to Max: 450mm
CHR9/100 Min: 410mm to Max: 495mm Standard
CHR9/140 Min: 435mm to Max: 560mm
CHR9/160 Min: 475mm to Max: 630mm
CHR9/200 Min: 500mm to Max: 685mm
CATALOGUE :: DISTRIBUTORS : : REQUEST A QUOTE :: HOME